10 years fast forward, I guess I am just the person I have always envisioned.
30 years old Olivia:
- Master degree (even double masters) from a reputable university abroad with a full scholarship
- Traveled around the world (40 + countries)
- In a stable relationship with a man of my dream
- My book on my travel journo just published by the biggest publisher in Indonesia
- I worked in a development sector with an International NGO, fulfilling job & traveling around Indonesia
- I live in one of the most beautiful islands in the world, Bali.
- Two tiny apartments and a house under my name (with no debt)
And then I realize to keep staying alive I have to keep going. I have to invent other dreams and I have to ensure I can be useful for other people. Be kind and compassionate.
It is too early to feel enough. There are so many beautiful things out there.
I am ready to explore and see
|Me doing field trip|