Tuesday 22 December 2009

My Run Away Stanza

There is Nothing To Do With Me.


 Part 1.
Trial and Error. I keep on learning by doing mistakes. But it’s very fool when I’ve already know that it’s wrong but I still keep doing it.
I stay away just to save my life.
I come close because I like it.
There is nothing to do with them.
It’s all about me.
God watched it from above. Then He becomes angry as I’m not (and never) listening to Him.
Thus, He let Satan tempts me.
But still He commands His angle to protect me just in case Satan couldn’t keep his promise and goes to far with me.


Part 2.
I lost my faith when I go too far with all those philosophy books.
Nietzsche brought me too far to deepest of his thought.
By standing beside Nietzsche I can escape from the constructed world,
Unfortunately, I actually escape to an empty dimension.
The place where you even can’t lean your notion.
At first the paint started to pinch me.  But soon, I was enjoying it.
Now it’s gone. I miss my misery.


Part 3.
Now I even feel sick of myself.
Suicide is the best solution to those who deserve to die.
But losing someone’s soul is the most sinful thing in the universe.
You don’t have even a piece of right to divide a soul from its body.
Think before you act.
There are many important things outside beside your contentment.


Part 4.
This is still a long way to go.
Some other journey.
I stay here just to fulfil my previous vow.
 



to be continued...


 
Melbourne, 22 December 2009.





No comments:

Post a Comment

I'd like to read a comment from you!

Note: only a member of this blog may post a comment.

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...

Popular Posts