Friday 28 May 2010

(500) days of Summer

-->
(500) days of Summer is the 2nd movie which I watched together with him. We were having fight the day before. But on the next day he begged me not to escape, but  pleased me to watch movie with him as he  had choose the movie. So then we went together to Chadstone’s theater called Village movie or something. (500) days of Summer is the title of that movie, a funny yet romantic one. I hold his arms during the movie screened.  He was doing nothing to me, just sometimes  ‘coz he knew that I’ll get angry if he touches me. I miss that moment with you. I miss it, damn much!
About (500) days of Summer: This is a story of boy meets girl. The boy, Tom Hansen of Margate, New Jersey, grew up believing that he'd never truly be happy until the day he met the one. This belief stemmed from early exposure to sad British pop music and a total mis-reading of the movie 'The Graduate'. The girl, Summer Finn of Shinnecock, Michigan, did not share this belief. Since the disintegration of her parent's marriage she'd only love two things. The first was her long dark hair. The second was how easily she could cut it off and not feel a thing. Tom meets Summer on January 8th. He knows almost immediately she is who he has been searching for. This is a story of boy meets girl, but you should know upfront, this is not a love story.
There is love in his eyes
Tom: I love her smile. I love her hair. I love her knees. I love how she licks her lips before she talks. I love her heart-shaped birthmark on her neck. I love it when she sleeps.
Tom: What happens when you fall in love?
Summer: You believe in that?
Tom: It's love, it's not Santa Claus.
Tom: You don't want to be named as anybody's girlfriend, and now you're someone's wife?

Tom: [Montage of Summer] I hate her crooked teeth. I hate her 1960s haircut. I hate her knobby knees. I hate her cockroach-shaped splotch on her neck. I hate the way she smacks her lips before she talks. I hate the way she sounds when she laughs.
Ronak: I think his story is a bit similar with me.
Olivia: Really? (Speaking for her own heart)
I can see how deep Tom's love toward Summer.
Summer (Zooey Deschanel) is a woman who doesn’t believe true love exists until Tom Hansen (Joseph Gordon-Levitt) fell in love with her.
But after I contemplate for a while here, It’s me now who think that her story is somehow so similar with me. I love you! =)

No comments:

Post a Comment

I'd like to read a comment from you!

Note: only a member of this blog may post a comment.

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...

Popular Posts