Thursday 13 May 2010

A Tribute to Him!

Having your love is one of the greatest things in my life which I so much thankful to Dear God.

It's been four months I'm away from him.
All these days, I was wondering how we kept this relation running up until now.
I know that he is the one who struggle a lot to maintain our commitment.
He tries to convince me every time I feel so down and lost.
He did a lot of things for me, ranging from the trivial to the major stuffs.

I know that he is so much in love with me because he  calls me everyday remind me that he loves me.
I miss you and I love you are two of the magic sentences which he deliberates to me every time he has a chance.

I know he loves me because he always wants to know everything happens around me.
He is watching my steps although he is far.
When he asks me those small questions, such as:
"What did you do today?", "What did you eat today?"
He really meant it!

He wakes up in the middle of the night just to call me.
Then the next day he gets up while dreaming of my face.
I'm everything for him, a female-side of him (quoting his words).

He proposed me on the phone, not just once.
He said he'll keep doing it until I finally truly marry him.
His words reminded me of his kindness, warmth, and gentle toward me.

He's mad at me just because of my ignorant behavior.
His miserable is when I don't send messages all the day.
From there I can simply summarizing how deep he loves me.
Indeed, he depends on me.

He knows many things about me, he can understand my bad character and in the same time support all of my talents.
I never pretend to be anyone in his eyes,
I am myself when I am with him. Just because he provides me comfort on his shoulders.

However, sometimes he becomes so possessive or even obsessive.
Checking my Facebook account, reading message on my phone, or even googling my name and those keywords which are affiliated with me!
But he did it all because he just doesn’t wanna loose me. He wants to keep me only for him.
He's too dear to me.

I admit he is not a romantic man. A kind of man who doesn't really know how to tackle girl’s fussiness.
But those honest words out of his mouth are the most romantic things I ever heard.

He always says thank you for making him happy.
And this time is my turn to say thank you to him.

Thank you baby, for being with me for all these nine months.

I love you!
I always do!
 

Thursday, 14 May 2010

THANK YOU LOVE!


No comments:

Post a Comment

I'd like to read a comment from you!

Note: only a member of this blog may post a comment.

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...

Popular Posts