Monday 18 June 2012

The Ex and Mr. Right

Travel Journal

I wonder why many people can’t take their exes as friends.

At first I thought it is due to these reasons:

1. They cant be friends as they still have feeling left (and sometimes the feeling will be always there forever)

2. They wanna forget the bad memories

But last time when I talked to my bestfriend about this topic, we agreed that people don’t really wanna keep their exes as friends as they are afraid of being hurt.

For me, I never want to lost contact with my ex (or even my flings) as I dont like to lost friends. I mean something that you started good should be ended up with good too. If they r really nice, or if you r really that nice, why bother to be friends? Your ex had ever been the closest person in your life, then why suddenly you both become stranger to each other?

Particularly for me, I wanna keep in touch with my ex as I cant bear the feeling of being lonely. Just like everyone else, I super hate the feeling of loneliness after the breakup things. Thus, I wanna keep them as my friends to at least ease my feeling. We might not meant to be together at present, but who knows in the future? People keeps changing, its a constant thing in life, either towards good or bad things. So... who knows u find ur ex as a more attractive person in the future? And that u actually meant to be together (but u just did not notice it before) =)

However, I talked to my office mates just now and they said that being lonely and to do all the things on your own is one of the important phases to be a more mature person. In fact, when you continue live your own life with them (exes) behind, you’ll certainly find a new pattern of life and sooner you’ll be just fine. It’s just a phase of life.

Anyway (still according to their opinion), you have to deal with the difference of the person whom you are going to get married with for the rest of your life. Thus, beforehand you should consider carefully whether he is the right person or not for you to marry with. If you think that it is not good since the beginning, just cut it off, stop it! You have your own intuition, it tells you clearly if the relationship is not going good since the start. Just listen to its little voice, you can feel like torturned when you are only messing around with Mr. Wrong.

I know you are not going to get married any sooner, but it’s better to have a serious relationship than waist your valuable time by fooling around.

So Dear Readers, good luck with the Mr. Right hunting! (plus it doesn't close the possibility that the Mr. Right is actually your ex? ;D )


Lots of love,


O.

No comments:

Post a Comment

I'd like to read a comment from you!

Note: only a member of this blog may post a comment.

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...

Popular Posts