Friday 8 June 2012

Pescetarian Shifting

I am now searching in the internet, trying to figure out how to be a Vegan.
I've been considering about being a Vegan since my first year in Uni.
However, I really want to bring it serious now for the environment, health as well as moral issues.
In fact, I dun really like eating meats (esc beacon, sorry guys the temptation is so high)
Though I like seafood so much and I want to keep eating seafood (my fav kind of food on earth).
If I am practicing so, it is not called Vegan, but Pescetarianism.

So here is the simple rule of being a vegan which I found on the internet

















Back to 2010, when I was doing my summer study in US,
I got sick by eating too much meat that they offered.
I had to stay in the dorm and skipped the program for a day.
Anyway, it is horrible to know that they can eat a plate-size-meat decorated with a small piece of broccoli and some piece slide of tomatoes WITHOUT feeling sick. And the worst is they do it most of the time.

Anyhow, it's not easy to be a  vegan in my country, Indonesia, as not so many people practice it. Hence, I'll try my best.



Lots of Love,


Olivia

No comments:

Post a Comment

I'd like to read a comment from you!

Note: only a member of this blog may post a comment.

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...

Popular Posts