Friday 22 June 2012

Srilanka and India Photos (posted)!

Did I tell you guys that I went to Srilanka and India last month?
Yes! I went there last month and it was greeeaaat!
I loved it! So much!
I was saturated at office and I really really need a gateway. Thank God, the trip rescued me!

I'll tell you the full story of the trip on the next post (I hope I won't forget it or If I do please remind me).
I was there from 10-22 May 2012. I'm looking forward to come back again to India as I haven't explore the country that much, especially the northern part (it got glacier there!!!!)
So here is some snapshots of those two beautiful countries.

Click here:
Srilanka and India Travelodge 2012 Album 


Hope you enjoy and have a nice weekend.


Lots of love,


O.





No comments:

Post a Comment

I'd like to read a comment from you!

Note: only a member of this blog may post a comment.

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...

Popular Posts