Friday 20 July 2012

The Reason (Part II)

Frankly speaking, I feel terribly sorry to the other part of me because I pushed myself too hard

Since day one I already knew that something is wrong,

My conscience said it doesn’t want to be there, but I ignored the voice.

The sound of my ambition was louder.

Pathetically, the circumstance (that I once expected) did not even help me reaching my ambition.

I left depressed, I did not develop and were not given the opportunity

That's not a system in accordance with my grand vision.

My conscience was tortured, it screamed!

But I continued to ignore,

Until it reached a point where I could not sleep well every single night,

Because these discomforts have entered into my subconscious

Finally, after a year and half, I realized I would not be able to do things that my heart does not want to do

Because the result will be half-hearted

And it does not only bring harm to me but also to the people around me.


Anyway, life is about learn and share.

If I can’t get those two there

Moreover, If it can’t also support my grand vision in life

Why should I stand still?

I got places where they more appreciate my talents.

There are still too many paths that I haven’t tried yet.

And finally after 23 years of living.... life still goes on.



Ps. Found this witty picture after digging my photo album


Bonne Nuit est Bise. 


O.

No comments:

Post a Comment

I'd like to read a comment from you!

Note: only a member of this blog may post a comment.

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...

Popular Posts