Monday 24 September 2012

Escape to East Java (Bromo Trip)

I've just finished trip to East Java for 4 days during Jakarta's public holiday for the city major election.
Escaping to East Java was a really great idea!
Never expect the breathtaking panorama like that really exist there.

Here are some shots...

Everyone was waiting for the sunrise

Alrite, I know this is a silly cap 

I broke my shoe

Travel buddies

Going around by Jeep, yihaa...

See.. I can't really stand wearing shoes

Walking without the right shoe for the rest of the trip

Seems like i was still in my dream

There was a Hindu temple up there as the majority of the ppl are Hindus

Its not a donkey, its a horse, ok?


Will write a story later on.



Love,


Olivia

No comments:

Post a Comment

I'd like to read a comment from you!

Note: only a member of this blog may post a comment.

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...

Popular Posts