Sunday 11 November 2012

Travel Inspiration: Agustinus Wibowo

I was about to search for some books on public policy but ended up somehow in Agustinus Wibowo page.
He is an Indonesia young traveler who has wandered around unknown cities in Middle Asia.
He is one of my biggest inspirations to travel with low budget, in order to explore the unique cultures of people from the far far away land.
From his backpacking journey throughout Asia, he has produced 2 inspirational books and awesome photographs.
He started his journey when he was still 25.
I should do the same thing soon I guess as I am turning 24 in a week.
Anyway, here is one of his interviews.



Olivia

No comments:

Post a Comment

I'd like to read a comment from you!

Note: only a member of this blog may post a comment.

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...

Popular Posts