Sunday 24 February 2013

Chance

When one door closes, another door opens.

I could not agree more with the statement.

I was so afraid of leaving my previous institutions and doing something else in the new one.

However, it turns out that starting a new project is a really challenging and interesting job at the same time.

I am not only a researcher, but marketers, mediators, negotiators, receptionist, librarian, etc. In a minute, I’ll be transformed into something else when it is required.

At least, I am not just jumping around with my heels on. Here, my opinions are echoing.

In fact, all these few months, I have learnt some little bit about many things.

It opens my mind to the world I have never consider as interesting: media agency, video making, admission system, library system, etc, And most of all, it has broaden my networks to many fantastic people, ranging from not so well know ones to the very prominent figure ones.

I am young yes, but I have ideas and a huge spirit to make changes.

And I am very willing to work with those who recognize my potential.

And once you do, I would not shrink to give all my energy and time.


Love,

Olivia

No comments:

Post a Comment

I'd like to read a comment from you!

Note: only a member of this blog may post a comment.

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...

Popular Posts