Wednesday 27 March 2013

University of Yakutsk Russia Music Performance in Jakarta

I was assigned to guide the booth of my school (office) in the World Education Expo in Balai Kartini, Jakarta, on 14-16 Feb 2013.
So when I had time, I went to look another booths from different universities all around the world.
One university that left a deep impression on me is The University of Yakutsk from Russia
Here I got the video, the representative of The University of Yakutsk was showing me their music instrument which impressed me so much!




You might wondering, where is Yakutsk actually? It happened to me too when I heard the name for the first time. In short, it is just in the Siberian part of the Russia. In long, Wikipedia would be able to help us.


Yakutsk (RussianЯкутскIPA: [jɪˈkutsk]SakhaДьокуускайJokūskaĭpronounced [ɟokuːskaj]) is the capital city of the Sakha RepublicRussia, located about 450 kilometers (280 mi) south of the Arctic Circle. Population: 269,601 (2010 Census);[4] 210,642 (2002 Census);[7] 186,626 (1989 Census).[8]Yakutsk is a major port on the Lena River. It is served by the Yakutsk Airport as well as the smaller Magan Airport. It is a major supplier of diamonds.

What surprised me the most besides the opportunity to get scholarship is..... the price for the accommodation if you choose to study there.  Perhaps due to the subsidy, they only charge for 42$/person/YEAR to stay in the dorm (the dorm conditions is pretty good though).

So, are interested to apply now? 
For me, yes (seriously).

More information about the University of Yakutsk, click www.s-vfu.ru/en/ 


Love,


Olivia


No comments:

Post a Comment

I'd like to read a comment from you!

Note: only a member of this blog may post a comment.

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...

Popular Posts