Tuesday 13 January 2015

Homewards Memories

So it was like a never-ending discussion
And you and me and us
Tears, fight, laugh, and smile
But it is clear since the beginning

Twisting words, which I throw
Narrow it down to your personal experience
Yet it seems like we are never in the same page

The afternoon, the ice cream in my hand, the raindrops
And we took a shelter in front of a closed shop
I look up and you look up, watching the rainbow
Our heads filled with thoughts

1826 days and 25 cents
And there is nothing special about my birthday
It has never been special anyway
Other than that lousy chocolate cake you bought from a grocery supermarket
Since I was cranky

But memories are to cherish
As if all happiness and sadness we had were surreal
Or perhaps it was just a distorted emotion
Which last like an Olympic flame



Kathmandu, 12 January 2015

1 comment:

  1. This comment has been removed by a blog administrator.

    ReplyDelete

I'd like to read a comment from you!

Note: only a member of this blog may post a comment.

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...

Popular Posts