Monday 22 June 2015

My Source of Happiness

Happiness

What is your source of happiness? An old friend of mine who I have not talked with for long asked me through a Skype conversation early today. Here is my answer:

  1. Family. Whatever happens to me, in the past, present or future, I always know that my family will still be there for me. I love my family so much. I know that they will be there for whatever I am. I value family high and thus I would love to build my own family in the future
  2. Dreams. Dreams keep me alive. The hardworking that I did paid off when I accomplished my goals. It feels so great when I work hard and people appreciate my effort. My dreams are an important element for my happiness. That is why when one dream come true, I need to find another one to keep me alive and have a purpose in life.
  3.  People around me. It is important to have good friends that care about me and I care too. It is not nice when I accomplish something but no one there to celebrate with me. Keeping good relationship with people around me is my source of happiness.


She said, if I ask you the same question 4 years ago, I don’t think you will answer the same. I think you would have said that your ambition is number one. People evolve.

Yes people change. I change. And maybe if she ask me the same question in the next four year, I would answer differently.

Good nite folks.

Kisses from Canberra


Olivia


Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...

Popular Posts