Wednesday 4 May 2016

How to Keep Mood Stable and Stay Happy

My routine to maintain my mood stable and stay happy!

1. Yoga
I go to class or I practise by myself in my room for at least 10 minutes. Yoga is of could make you feel energized for the rest of the day when you do it in the morning and makes you feel relax and sleep well when you do it at night. Either way, just find the type of yoga exercise that suits you the most.

2. Meditation
I use breathing method of meditation that I learn when I lived for a short time in Nepal.  Brain is like a plastic, the more you train it the more likely it is to view things positively. I also practise mindfulness and find it easier to do with the mobile application headspace. It is not free after you do the trial, but its worth it.

3. Exercise
I go to gym regularly, because I need endorphins to keep my happy. Your body releases chemicals called endorphins. These endorphins interact with the receptors in your brain that reduce your perception of pain. Endorphins also trigger a positive feeling in the body, similar to that of morphine. If at the end I get an abs, that’s just a bonus!

4. Fish oil
I consume one or two fish oil capsules every single day. There are plenty of research shows how regular consumption of fish oil could actually helps depression and maintain good moods.

5. Hiking
Go to nature and feel the fresh breeze. It really helps me connect with mother earth and for the moment I feel like I have no burden.


Me after gym (outside of ANU gym studio)

Ps. I am so conscious about things I publish on the internet for the past few years. The reason is because there are so many things in the world that I can enjoy better without busy sharing the moment to the world. Also, I somehow want to keep some private things, private. But I decided to be looser now as I am trying to document my traveling journey around the world to inspire people.


Love,

Olivia


No comments:

Post a Comment

I'd like to read a comment from you!

Note: only a member of this blog may post a comment.

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...

Popular Posts