Tuesday 27 September 2016

Out in Canberra September 2016

It has been 6 days since I returned back to Canberra from my trip to London-Istanbul-Singapore. I just realised I like bringing my camera every where these days. Probably because I get used to carry it all over when I was traveling, still I have the habit. Its a good thing to collect all the memories through photographs.

Terrace Cafe on Friday Night (with DJ) (Location:18 King George Terrace, backyard of old parliament house)
Kanpai, drinking Makgeolli, my fav Korean Drink from Rice Wine (Location: Chez Kimci, Bunda St, ACT)

Floriade Festival (www.floriadeaustralia.com/), happens only during Spring.


I drink chocolate as often as common people drink coffee (Location: Koko Black, New Acton Pavilion Unit 2, 15 Edinburgh Avenue, New Acton)
Practise salsa dance again in a Cuban Bar (at least watching it!) (Location: Highball Express Level 1, 82 Alinga Street Canberra City)

I love the decoration, I feel like back to Latin America (Location: Highball Express Level 1, 82 Alinga Street Canberra City)



Love,


Olivia

No comments:

Post a Comment

I'd like to read a comment from you!

Note: only a member of this blog may post a comment.

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...

Popular Posts