Monday 10 April 2017

Taking Care of My Mental Wellbeing

I was wondering about life lately.
There is no particular reasons I have to be upset about.
28: Healthy life, lovely family, loyal friends, 3 properties of my own, double master degrees.
But everything could just vanish in a second.
Because life is full of unpredictable factors.
It could be flipped upside down anytime.
That is why I think it is important to focus on the present moment
To live your life for the moment, being mindful.
Instead of doing a never ending planning about future.

That is also the reason why these days I am trying to train myself to be emotionally strong.
I have been focusing on mental well being for the past weeks.
I exercise, practise yoga, meditate, pray, listen to good vibrant sounds (chanting and mantras).
Instead of searching for achievements and gratitude from other people, I am trying to find inner happiness.
To be loving myself and to spread the joy of happiness to other people.
It is important to have a meaningful life.
To make your life useful of others.
At the same time, I think it is also important to build a positive character and to be emotionally mature
So when life hits you, you could rebound quickly and learn from it.


Canberra, 10 April 2017




No comments:

Post a Comment

I'd like to read a comment from you!

Note: only a member of this blog may post a comment.

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...

Popular Posts