Tuesday 14 May 2019

30 Years Old Olivia


10 years fast forward, I guess I am just the person I have always envisioned.

30 years old Olivia:
  • Master degree (even double masters) from a reputable university abroad with a full scholarship
  • Traveled around the world (40 + countries)
  • In a stable relationship with a man of my dream
  • My book on my travel journo just published by the biggest publisher in Indonesia
  • I worked in a development sector with an International NGO, fulfilling job & traveling around Indonesia
  • I live in one of the most beautiful islands in the world, Bali.
  • Two tiny apartments and a house under my name (with no debt)


And then I realize to keep staying alive I have to keep going. I have to invent other dreams and I have to ensure I can be useful for other people. Be kind and compassionate.
It is too early to feel enough. There are so many beautiful things out there.
I am ready to explore and see



Me doing field trip

Love,

Olivia

No comments:

Post a Comment

I'd like to read a comment from you!

Note: only a member of this blog may post a comment.

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...

Popular Posts