Monday 2 November 2009

2nd Time Stay Late in Swinburne Library (and still wid no progs)

Hei, you know what? Stay late in library with my short skirt is very uncomfortable. Actually I couldn’t study very well all the nite in this library as I am a morning people, who only can do activities well in the morning. Well, at least I did a progress. Well at first I was not planning to stay in library. But when I walked alone at around 11 p.m. last nite, there were men who tried to bother me and also there were other Ozzie man who staring at me differently in the diffrent space of time. I was so afraid, thus I decided to come back to library. Fortunately I could find friend who be able to accompany me staying late in library. Oh, I luv to have many friends who will be beside me when I need them. Well yes I should admit that in this case, my boyfriend is of no use. He was and is and is up to struggling with his own problems. Well yes again, I was about to leave him. But I cancelled it suddenly as I think that he is so fragile and needs my support so much (as he luvs me so much XD ). However, that’s not a big deal. At least I learn how to face a man like him.

So, here I am. Still in library, and do only a little progress on my assignment. I don’t care! At least I’ve putted effort on this. So I won’t be lamenting it afterwards.

Fu (my friend whom I told u above) is still sitting next beside me while playing on line game as he has getting bored with his assignment and stuff. And the man who were sitting next to other side of my seat has just went out presently. I admire his struggle as he didn’t open fb or yahoo mail at all which is the opposite of me. And how ‘bout me?

Yes, I’m still sitting here do some unimportant things like sleeping, face booking, chatting and include writing this blog (welll, not really waisting, but still). I have to listen all party and clubbing music like ‘Tonite Gonna be A Good Good Nite,’ by Black Eye Peace, or ‘Sexy Bitch’ by David whatever or ‘Paparazi/Love Game’ by Lady Gaga and stuffs like that.

Let’s have some fun this bitch is sick….

Everyone has just woke up and go to library early in the morning. But I’m here, still in here, haven’t slept or even showered.



Woah….. I’m sleepy.



I’ll send you the pics soon!



[ ~this is only one evidence that I actually didn't study hard even though I've tried` ]

No comments:

Post a Comment

I'd like to read a comment from you!

Note: only a member of this blog may post a comment.

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...

Popular Posts