Tuesday 17 April 2012

Lets Keep The Writing Path


Dear All,

I just protected my other blog and thinking to just write in this blog. The reason is because I realized that I exposed too much of my relationship with my than bf and he is kinda private person so I dun think it is proper to do it. Moreover, I was so deeply in unstabil emotion in 2011 so I have to delete some posts that was too private. I know I kinda extorvert person but I think I have to start making space between private life and public life.

Although I hardly write something in this blog lately but I promise I will write something useful soon. I feel like I am getting better this year thoo. I still have many dreams and I still believe that as long as I keep striving to get it, it’ll somehow come true.



Good day readers.





Lots of Love,



Olivia

No comments:

Post a Comment

I'd like to read a comment from you!

Note: only a member of this blog may post a comment.

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...

Popular Posts