Sunday 15 April 2012

Trust!

Some people choose not to easily trust anybody because they hate disappointment

Or maybe they have had enough disappointment and thus they have to anticipate themselves from being disappointed (again)

Hence some people choose to just believe of whatever other people tell them

They think like this way: I trust you and its positive to trust others, if you lie to me, I might feel disappointed, but I won’t feel guilty because I already put my trust on you, you are the one who broke it. Instead of ruin up my trust, u should preserve it. But no, u don’t!

Well I am just the second kind of person. Although some people do lie on me, but I dun really want to do the same thing, coz somehow I believe that Karma does exist. Sooner or later you’ll feel the same feel like I have right now.

I’ll tell you how I feel right now: it’s uncomfortable being cheated by somebody u already trust!

Um.. more than uncomfortable I think, but anyway u will figure out the right word urself.



Good luck!



O.





Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...

Popular Posts