Sunday 21 October 2012

A Fair Trade Case in Melbourne, Australia

I was digging my photo album before going to sleep and stumbled upon these pictures.
The memories of two years ago, back in 2010, when I was still a student and rushing the deadline of my undergraduate thesis on Fair Trade.
I then decided to go to Melbourne which initial purpose was to gain more concentration but  ended up doing nothing-much esc. hanging around with my than bf.
Still, I thank him deeply for  for accompanying me everywhere to get information and interviewing people on my research topic. Ultimately I thank him for patiently handling my mood-swing as the effect of writing hundreds pages of a thesis.






While waiting for me writing thesis

















I slept on a sofa in d middle of park at 1 PM




Ps. I know you don't like it I publish photos here, but I just love these photos. =P


Olivia

No comments:

Post a Comment

I'd like to read a comment from you!

Note: only a member of this blog may post a comment.

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...

Popular Posts