Thursday 25 October 2012

Escape to Anyer Beach (Pantai Anyer)

Two months ago, I went to Anyer beach to escape from my daily activity. Coincidentally, it was right on Indonesia Independence day, 17th August. It was my other unorganized journey (as usual). The night before the trip, I got a text from one of my best travel buddy. He offered me to go to a beach tomorrow. I was not even sure which one, yet I was excited for a beach. Afterwards, I texted one of my girl friend to come along with me because I did not want to be the only girl in the trip (there were  other boys).

When we got into the car, the boys then suggested to find a place to stay overnight (FYI I only brought one swimsuit and one change clothe). We finally ended up renting kinda mini house in a resort area called Patrya Anyer which view is directly toward the beach. There are two rooms, one kitchen, one parking place, one living room, etc. It cost us Rp.1.500.000 for a night and we split it up. Since there were 10 of us, it did not cost us much. For the food, we went to several seafood restaurants there. As you know, it is very easy to find seafood restaurant around beach area. I did not find any problem at all eating in seafood restaurant two times in a row as I extremely loooove seafood. 

These are some snapshots.

The room is big!



The boys





Overall, I found Pantai Anyer is clean and calm. It is not too crowded like in Ancol (euh… I’ll never jump myself there). It is worth to try, at least once. Happy holiday!



Olivia

No comments:

Post a Comment

I'd like to read a comment from you!

Note: only a member of this blog may post a comment.

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...

Popular Posts