Tuesday 16 July 2013

Moving Here and There

 I just recently moved to a new place. Packing is the only thing I hate the most on traveling . Moving to a new place is even worst. I have to pack all the stuff I have, throw unnecessary stuff, not to mention that in the middle of it, found old crappy stuff which brought back old memories.

So last Saturday I had a thought in my mind that I want to move. Thereafter, I sent a text to my friend asking if she got a spot in her place (kosan), and luckily they still have it. The next morning I packed my stuff ,called the moving car, and by afternoon that day I was already in the new place.

It is actually not that easy to move because I brought so many stuff ever since I left home 8 years ago. But hey I could manage.


OLD PLACE
This was a souvenir from Phuket on Jan 2010.
Throw that, keep this. I love crappy stuff btw.

Owww. it's our picture again. I kept it in the box for so long.

Throw the crappy stuff

Keep this throw that

NEW PLACE


Thank God I could manage to keep this cactus safe and sound in the new place
The souvenir from my colleague
I did not go out often again lately, I practice guitar instead. ;)

Finally could sleep nice.


I am gonna stay in this new place for some months as I am planning to travel to Southeast Asia before land myself in Australia later this year.


Olivia

No comments:

Post a Comment

I'd like to read a comment from you!

Note: only a member of this blog may post a comment.

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...

Popular Posts