Thursday 11 July 2013

Understanding Human’s Mind


He said he wants to be a chameleon, change his colour with every single person that he encountered.
He swims into the deepest thought of human’s mind, trying to read the message that your body sends out.
That way he could win the game, of getting your heart.
And of course of acquiring his own interest.
And I am curious. 
I have to admit I admire him a lot. I want to understand how he do it on the stage.
So that was the beginning of me challenging myself, me crossing my own limit.

People come and go.
Today I laugh out loud  with them.
Tomorrow these crowd will disappear, or I will disappear. Either way.
But who knows our path will be crossed again.

Dear you (m-plural),
This moment I don’t want to let you go but you just vanish before I even notice.
We promise to stay in touch. But we both know we would never be the same person again.
These roads will forge us into some other person that even ourselves could hardly recognize.
But I always believe that there will be part of us that would never ever change, no matter how many faces we acquainted during our trip.

Dear you (f-plural),
I trusted you a lot, I told you all my secret, about the boy that I admire, about the life that I aspire, I even shared my dreams with you.
Yet I caught you talking bad on my back. How can you pretend so sweet in front of me?
It feels like being back-stabbed. 
At least I learn that disappointment hurts, but that is something that makes us, human, different from other creatures.

Anyway, I am not finish yet.
Crossing my limits, swimming in the ocean of human’s thought.
Trying to understand the universe and its constellation.
Because our mind is connected with the universe somehow.
Believe it or not.

 
Hei Universe, Be Understandable.

Olivia

No comments:

Post a Comment

I'd like to read a comment from you!

Note: only a member of this blog may post a comment.

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...

Popular Posts