Tuesday 19 November 2013

How My 25 Begins

What a birthday. I am officially turned into quarter life crisis (only if I can life for a hundred year).

My best friends slept over in my apartment the night before my birthday. They brought me to McD Kelapa Dua at 00.30 AM and celebrated my birthday there by singing Happy Birthday loudly. So sweet.

Yet I was rushed to the hospital few hours later as my allergic got worst. Half of my face was swollen, reddish and itchy. So awful!

We arrived in the emergency unit at 2.30 AM. I got an anti-allergic injection immediately and went better in half an hour interval. My friends slept in the waiting room while waiting for the reaction of injection. One of them slept next to me in the hospital’s bed. It is so sweet of them. We went back to my apartment at 3.30 AM

When I woke up in the morning, I found my condition was much better. I felt so glad. As we got hungry, me and my friends went to eat chicken porridge for breakfast. Unexpectedly, we got trapped in the elevator on our way back to my room on the 21st floor. Thank God that we were still in the ground floor when the elevator got stuck. After half an hour of execution, we successfully got out from the damaged elevator.

I packed my stuff once my friends went home. I got a flight back to Medan that afternoon. By night around 9 PM that day, I was already in Medan eating Chinese food with my family. My fam bought me a birthday cake on our way home,

I checked my FB before ended up the day and found heaps of people congratulated me for my birthday.

I really feel special on my 25th b-day.

My wish for 25th is to start my master study soon, graduate with distinction, start a permanent career and start a family.

Ps. I had enough of traveling the last few years so I guess I’ll stop wishing for more travel. ;)


Happy 25th Dear Myself! =)



Love,


Olivia

No comments:

Post a Comment

I'd like to read a comment from you!

Note: only a member of this blog may post a comment.

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...

Popular Posts