Thursday 28 November 2013

Learning Project

I’ve been spending a lot of time lately sleeping in my bed, reading books, watching TV and playing with my dogs. Despite the rising status of Mt. Sinabung eruption (which is only few km from my house), I am enjoying a simple and cozy life in my hometown. Here I also have time to write things which I learn from my life (I have been living by myself since I was 17, transferring myself from daddy’s little girl into a little ambitious bitch).


“Problems are there to make you wiser and stronger”

“Hard work will never worthless”

“Dreams is a no non-sense word”

“Whatever you do or wherever you are, haters will always love you and lover will always love you”

“Don’t give up! No matter what! (If you can’t do it for yourself, do it for me please.)”

“Job is a place for you to learn and contribute at the same time. If you could not find both, you better leave it”

“Passion + hard work = masterpiece”

“Mistakes is needed for you to learn and be a better person”

“People have their own definition of happiness as well as they way to achieve it, that’s why you should not compare yourself to anybody”


I think I have almost everything I want and need at my quarter of century age. The thing is I am a persistence person, I won’t stop until it is in my hand. Next mission: how to transform my life so it could be useful for the life of many unfortunate people (like seriously).


I will close this post with this video from Naughty Boy ft Sam Smith  (lalala) which I adore so much!

I am covering my ears like a kid, when your words mean nothing I go lalala...

 
Love,

Olivia

No comments:

Post a Comment

I'd like to read a comment from you!

Note: only a member of this blog may post a comment.

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...

Popular Posts