Thursday 20 February 2014

Scholarship Talks in Rotaract Sentral Jakarta

Last Thursday (13 Feb 2014), I was fortunate enough to be invited by Rotaract Jakarta Central as a guest speaker for their weekly meeting. I was there to share my experience on study abroad under scholarships in Australia and US. I frequently receive emails asking about scholarship from people who read my blog,  but I have never have a chance to share my experience directly. Thus, I am glad I did it this time. At the beginning, I thought there will be only few people attend the meeting, yet as night went darker there were more people coming which made the meeting room full.

Here is my "Scholarship Talks" presentation, in case you missed it:




I would say that Rotaract (established by Rotary International) is kinda exclusive organization as the recruitment is based on sponsorship of their member. It is reasonable to be exclusive as Rotaract  is one of the most well established youth organization in the world with a lot of positive programs such as community development, educational program and personal development program.

People in Rotaract Jakarta Central are fun and full of (crunchy) jokes!  At the end of the meeting, we take some snap shots.  Here is the picture of us!

Me with Rotarct Jakarta Central people after the meeting,
I superb love the certificate, so classy, Thanks people! ;)

I really enjoyed my time there, so I will highly consider the invitation to attend Roatact Central Jakarta regular meeting regularly. ;)



Love,


Olivia

1 comment:

I'd like to read a comment from you!

Note: only a member of this blog may post a comment.

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...

Popular Posts