Saturday 22 February 2014

Pivotal (Embrace, Explore and Discover)


It was just recently, random morning, the day was a bit drizzly, clouds covering the sky.
Just an ordinary day, I woke up with an awful feeling. Feeling old.
25. What a number.

It is not a ripe number for human’s life span, but it is not a pale number either.
I am in between.  I still can life recklessly but there is a future that I should think more seriously.
Pivotal.

So far I acquire most of things I always wanted in my quarter of century age: professional experiences in development and policy, apartment of my own, scholarship for my master abroad.
But I lack of one thing: FUN in FREEDOM.
The classy reason is I was worry too much of everything. The chance was right in front of me, but I did not seize it. It then faded away. Not only once, it happened many times.
I was scared about the future. I was scared about the consequence to my career life and financial.
But now after securing those two, I feel like life is too boring.

I am still single, young and free, without burden.
I should do whatever I want without thinking too much of what will happen in the future.
I should be careless and relax.

I only life once. I could not repeat the moment when I still have a lot of energy and a handful of dreams. Something which construe me as a youngster.
I should embrace before I regret. Explore the world. Discover new things.

I am not gonna stick with a 9-5 working hours just because people think I have a good job.
I am not gonna be what the society think a woman should do just because they think it is right.
I don’t want be a common people if I don’t want to be.
I just wanna be myself, a person who want to live her life to the most.
A person who would not regret her past, because she is just too worried about the future.
And hei, why should I worry? The road will just lead me to the right place.

So here I am in my pivotal age. I have decided that I am gonna spread my wings, feel the breeze, taste the wind, everything!
So I will embrace, explore and discover.
Period


Me standing in front of Federation Square (Melbourne 2009)

1 comment:

  1. wow, how could you go abroad so often? (curious) :)
    visit back y
    ilmudes.blogspot.com
    terima kasih.

    ReplyDelete

I'd like to read a comment from you!

Note: only a member of this blog may post a comment.

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...

Popular Posts