Wednesday 5 August 2015

10 List of Gratefulness

Sometimes we focus a lot on bad things in our life that we forget to feel grateful about small and even big things that we have in our life. So here I am listing things that I am grateful for in my life for present being:

  1. My family is healthy and I have a good relationship with them (Mom, Dad, Bro and Sista)
  2. I have a good health condition
  3. I am studying full time under full scholarship
  4. I have some good friends who are always there when I need them
  5. I have travelled to more than 20 countries in the world
  6. My achievements so far
  7. My two lovely dogs that I fond so much
  8. New friends I met recently that I enjoy the company so much
  9. Alison Sudrajat Award that enables me to travel to many places while studying
  10. Being able to study in one of the best universities in Australia


Love,


Olivia

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...

Popular Posts