Saturday 1 August 2015

If you think you know me very very well, you are totally wrong

Yes I made mistakes, I hurt people.
And no I don’t act strong, I am strong myself
Yes I am totally fine, resolved my anxiety and sleeping disorder
And no I don’t care about the past, not anymore now.
And yes I am enjoying my time a lot at the time being with my good friends  
And no I don’t care about what people think about me, I have a good self esteem and I achieve many things at my age.
So worry nothing esc your own problem.

Ps. Sorry that it hurt you a lot but (again) move on, puhlease…

Pss. Since all your email address and number has been blocked, it will just go to trash folder (so safe your energy and emotion for typing unnecessary stuff ;P )



Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...

Popular Posts