Monday 14 September 2015

Him (Plural)

One
You said I am exaggerating things. You said I am crazy.
People are crazy in their own way and I do talk bout philosophical rumble when I am drunk
You said you got problems and it is just overloaded
And I don’t care because I like you already

Two
You said don’t trust me because you don’t want to disappoint me
I like talking to you and I do trust you, you can’t change it instantly
And all the constant conversation that we had makes me confused coz I never experience this before
Plus you got nervous when we talked about my deepest feelings. It was when you dropped me home and the atmosphere in the car for both of us was too intense.

Three
I am never in the same page with you
The way you think is totally opposite of me
That day we were cuddling in my bed and I mumbled about another philosophical thought
You said you learn many things from me

Four
My heart was bleeding when you dragged me to the dance floor and bought me drinks.
I was like ‘Hei I think I saw him before. And yeah he is super cute’
Yet kisses was not a good idea when my emotion was still mixed.
But last weekend when you kissed my cheek and forehead, I was flattered.



Lake Burley Griffin Canberra

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...

Popular Posts