Sunday 13 September 2015

50 Questions (berlin-artparasites)

1: What would you name your future daughter?
I have a name for my future son but not daughter yet.

2: Do you miss anyone?
Yes I do. Big time.

3: What if I told you that you were pretty?
I do get that a lot

4: Ever been told “it’s not you, it’s me”?
Yeah, cliché.

5: What are you looking forward to in the next week?
A trip to Sydney

6: Did you go out or stay in last night?
Go out

7: How late did you stay up last night?
1 AM

8: Honestly, has anyone seen you in your underwear in the past 3 months?
Yeah.

9: What were you doing at 12:30 this afternoon?
Cooking my lunch

10: Have you ever told somebody you loved them and not actually meant it?
I did. That was bad.

11: Could you go for the rest of your life without drinking alcohol?
Its hard but I can try

12: Have you pretended to like someone?
I did try hard but I am like an open book somehow

13: Could you go the rest of your life without smoking a cigarette?
YES!

14: Is there one person in your life that can always make you smile?
Mom

15: Is it hard for you to get over someone?
Usually yeah but it depends on the level of attachment

16: Think back five months ago, were you single?
No.

17: Have you ever cried from being so mad?
Yeah many times

18: Hold hands with anyone this week?
Yeah

19: Did your last kiss take place in/on a bed?
Yeah

20: Who did you last see in person?
B*

21: What is the last thing you said out lot?
That you should never said to any single woman that she is not pretty

22: Have you kissed three or more people in one night?
I doubt it.

23: Have you ever been to Paris?
No. Would like to.

24: Are you good at hiding your feelings?
No

25: Do you use chap stick?
No

26: Who did you last share a bed with?
Same with number 20

27: Are you listening to music right now?
No

28: What is something you currently want right now?
My happiness

29: Were your last three kisses from the same person?
Yes

30: How is your heart lately?
Like a roller coaster but mostly confused

31: Do you wear the hood on your hoodie?
Yeah

32: When was the last time a member of the opposite sex hugged you?
Yesterday

33: What do people call you?
Olivia, O.

34: Have you ever wanted to tell someone something but didn’t?
Yeah many times.

35: Are there any stressful situations in your life?
Oh hell yeah

36: What are you listening to right now?
Lights, electronic pop songs

37: What is wrong with you right now?
I am sad for no reason and I have been trying to find out why for several weeks now

38: Love really is a beautiful thing huh?
I think so. ;)

39: Do you make wishes at 11:11?
Not really

40: What is on your wrists right now?
Nothing

41: Are you single/taken/heartbroken/confused/waiting for the unexpected?
Single.

42: Where did you get the shirt/sweatshirt you’re wearing?
From a DFO in front my previous office in Jakarta back in 2013

43: Have you ever regretted kissing someone?
Yeah that was euuy…

44: Have you hugged someone within the last week?
Yeah many people

45: Have you kissed anyone in the last five days?
I did. Same with number 26

46: What were you doing at midnight last night?
In a bar.

47: Do you miss the way things were six months ago?
A little bit.

48: Would you rather sleep with someone else or alone?
With someone

49: Have you ever been to New York?
No, I have just been to DC. Close.

50: Think of the last person who said I love you, do you think they meant it?
Yeah. Big time.



Ps. I just got back and randomly saw this post from one of my fav Facebook page (berlin-artparasite) and thought to answer it.

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...

Popular Posts