Tuesday 3 October 2017

I Choose To Be Strong

I have been dealing with my anxiety for the past few years. I think the first time I notice the symptom was in 2011 when everything about life was uncertain. However, it became more obvious in 2013 when I was diagnosed with a non-life treating illness that postponed my graduate study for 6 months. The past three years I spent in Australia, I realise it was an anxiety all these time that I am having.

Having moved to Bali and recently broken up (again), I thought everything was just ok until my short romance collapsed and I started having panic attact during our stressful conversation. It was not even too stressful. I was just worried too much.

But you know what, I would not let my anxiety paralyses me! I will stay strong.  I will keep my performance up for my work, contribute to the society and try my best to inspire other people.


I have some strategy to cope with this that I will practise and go through. I will be fine. I choose to be strong!



Love,

Olivia

No comments:

Post a Comment

I'd like to read a comment from you!

Note: only a member of this blog may post a comment.

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...

Popular Posts