Thursday 19 October 2017

Letting Go

We should never be together on the firsthand

When two broken souls are still trying to mend down previous sorrows

They said I should be happy on my own company

But I like it with yours



But when you take me to swim in the ocean of uncertainty

I knew that I should pull myself from this temporary excitement

It is unreal and my heart starts beating too fast again

We both know that you are still yet to do discover many things in life

And I ought to fix my ‘state in mind’

That none of us are ready



So I think it is once again applicable that things happen for a reason

In this case, for the betterment



Denpasar, 19 October 2017


Olivia

No comments:

Post a Comment

I'd like to read a comment from you!

Note: only a member of this blog may post a comment.

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...

Popular Posts