Monday 12 October 2009

Celebrate My Life in Melbourne

So now I am here, sitting in front of library computer and writing my thought while waiting for my bf to finish gym so we can go home together. I spend much of my time today stayed at home and doing unimportant things such as staring at my laptop's monitor, trying new dishes, eating orange wid the acid spice, go online in the internet and stuff. The most productive thing that I did today was only finished reading my novel as it could give me some inspiration (although you can't count me as a productive witter now)

Overall I so much enjoy my life in Melbourne. All I had done in Melbourne are only about fun things (traveling, shopping, chatting, eating, sleeping, watching movie, reading novel, then afterwards waiting for my scholarship money to come so I can repeat the same things again and again). Alrite, I admit that I am not doing study very well here. Study is out of my to do list. Thus, I am afraid that I'll be sunk into the deep blue ocean (hei, I just remember that one of my friend told me that there's no ocean around Melbourne). I realize that actually the purpose of Government of Australia send me here not for enjoying Melbourne (hmm...maybe part of their purpose but not the main). I also concern about my thesis since it seems like almost all of my friends in Indonesia has started their topic yet I am not. Well, I should care about this as I'll return to Indonesia in the next 3 months. However, presently I still enjoy my togetherness with all the person that I meet here; my boy friend, my best friend, my room mate, my house mate, my class mate, and all my friends instead...

I love my boyfriend because he is just another kind man. He love to be himself and never pretend about anything in front of others. Different wid me, he doesn't has a great big ambition. He can be happy only by ordinary things around him. Another thing I like on him is his attention and care to all small things around him. And the most, he makes me feel special for him.

I love my best friend because she always shows her care on me. She is unselfish person,cheerful and spoo friendly. She loves to share all of her secret and story wid me. We did, do and will do traveling together and that's one of our most favorite hobby ever. We got the same ambition and we have the same way of thinking. I've already known that I match wid her ever since I met her for the first time on that orientation day.

I love my room mate because although she is younger than me, she is wise and also understandable. She makes me laugh each second when we spend our leisure time on our messy but lovely room. We share almost all things together especially blanket and foods. She is such of religious person and I really appreciate her in that kind of thing. She pulls me back to the right things every time I (always by mistake) ignored the present of God around me.

At the end, I love all my friends here. I love d communities that I have joined. I like d people whom I met and talked with. I enjoy myself, I enjoy my life. Thanks God for giving me the right things in the right time. Let's celebrate our life. Cheers!


(Spring Flowers In front of My House) 


No comments:

Post a Comment

I'd like to read a comment from you!

Note: only a member of this blog may post a comment.

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...

Popular Posts