Wednesday 21 October 2009

What had happened these days?

-->
I feel so lazy go to campus today. Maybe not only today, but often. Yesterday I was thrilled with the 'bad things that happen with my assignment group'. YUB, it was bad but for some reason so memorable in my heart. We celebrate the completion of  the presentation by eating ice-cream together. Ack ... I'm happy with what had happened.

Anyway, my boyfriend and I are lack of money now. Poor students. What a strange coincidence because last night we saw two pieces of 10 dollars cash were flying in the streets on our way home. Oh finally we were able to cover the cost of eating in the restaurant that night.

And again two of my best friends in Melbourne are facing dilemma with their boyfriends.
Ah,  what was it?
Muddle everything.
I’ll explain in more detail after I come back home later. Wanna go to uni now. 



(Me and Sumi ~One of my group assignment friends~)



No comments:

Post a Comment

I'd like to read a comment from you!

Note: only a member of this blog may post a comment.

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...

Popular Posts