Sunday 28 February 2010

The last day of February.


  -->
On the beginning of this month, I went back to Jakarta to continue my life. So many things happen here. People change, environment change, and many other things. I meet some of my old friend.  Many of them say that I look thinner now.  I think I lost many kg recently. But I always happy to hear that I look prettier now. XD
But I  was thinking how boring is the whole February. Nothing to do beside thesis and preparing my conference trip to Beijing.  It’s killing me. After I finish my thesis outline, I need to find some other work. Otherwise, I’ll die on boringness.
Anyway, every time I browse on the internet, I always open a new tab for a budget airline site. I dunno why I’m so obsessed with going out somewhere very soon. I really wanna graduate soon and travel somewhere out of Indonesia to refresh my mind. I’m planning to go around Southeast Asia (Vietnam, Laos, Cambodia) with my bestfriend or maybe tracking to Himalaya wid my bf. I haven’t decide what exactly I will do after graduate. Probably work in an International NGO (but not to be placed in Jakarta), while hunting a scholarship abroad.  Well, I really wanna go abroad after graduate. I’m sick of Depok and Jakarta.
I lost my spirit lately. I dunno why. I’m getting stress of this thesis. I dun wanna stay longer in uni. It’ll only be happen if I couldn’t finish my thesis this June. Hopefully, it won’t. I think I’ve to pray to God often from now. I know He always open the way when I’m faithfully pray for it. When I’m far with Him, I feel like I’m doing nothing in this earth. But when I’m close I feel the joy, hope and love around me. Yeah, I think He can help me, and only Him.
I still have 4 months to finish my thesis. I know I can. Go girl! You know u can.
Sunday, February 28, 2010


 (I won't represent Indonesia there, but Australia) XD

Beijing, I'm coming!

1 comment:

I'd like to read a comment from you!

Note: only a member of this blog may post a comment.

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...

Popular Posts