Sunday 14 February 2010

Valentine's Day in 2010

-->
That’s the title for this post. But the content is actually not about Valentine 'sDay because there is nothing special about this year Valentine's day because my boyfriend is far and we couldn’t celebrate it together. But anyway, I just want to write something on this V-day. My friends ask me to celebrate it with them but somehow I feel so so lazy! I just wanna stay at home and continue writing my thesis (or blog?).  

I remember that yesterday I met one of my friends who just went back from Washington D.C.  She told me many stories about those handsome Anglo guys. Unfortunately, she didn’t even get one.LOL! Somehow, her stories remind me of Melbourne. It’s been a month since I left that city. I keep on doing this, counting how many days since I left.  I’ve already get used to with Jakarta’s condition now. My impression toward this city is still the same with when the first time I came here:  dirty, crowded, dusty and selfish.  I wanna move to another part of Indonesia, maybe to the beach area or mountainous place.  But the good thing about coming back here is I can hear all that lovely pop Indonesian songs all the time (exclude that ‘allay’ version). Music industry is developing very fast in Indonesia these days. And I’m glad about that because I appreciate music as a part of art so much. Music is an universal word which can unite all the people in the earth from all the backgrounds.  Oh, my writing is swerving now.

I feel like I am old now and I will lose my uni’s friend soon.. I don’t like to be a last year student. X(
HAPPY V-DAYS DEAR! ^_^


No comments:

Post a Comment

I'd like to read a comment from you!

Note: only a member of this blog may post a comment.

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...

Popular Posts