Sunday 28 March 2010

My This Time New Hobby and Poor Trip to China

-->
Hey bloggers!
Thanks Skype for connecting us!
I just woke up a few hours ago and started to write something as I think I did’t write my though lately. I skip Sunday Morning Church as I woke up late so I’ve to go for the afternoon church. I was talking with my boy friend on Skype since 01.00 in the morning and we finished our conversation until around 06.00.  It was the first time again I did a long conversation in the middle of nite (or morning) after I left that ‘Miss Ring Ring’ hobby right after I entered university.



I'm thinking to go to Himalayas very soon.
You know what? My present new hobby is browsing in the internet, looking for a cheap or budget airlines. I dun wanna pay for my travel now (as I dun have money left anymore), but I just like the feeling. I love to imagine that I’ll go here and there with this budget and we’ll do this and that. I dun know why I am so addicted with this thing. However I learn from my past experience that actually I dun wanna travel to the place where everything has already been provided. I was traveling in Australia for many months before and I found it’s boring. Everything is well established, everything is good. People are live in welfare. They just told me story about their glory and the process to be a wealth country in the pass. There was no something which can arouse me and really amaze me. I wanna travel in a place where the people is still struggling and fighting for their live. I wanna see and feel how hard to continue live and how their path of live. I wanna go to places in Middle Asia, Balkans countries, some part of Africa (especially Ethiopia as I conduct a research about it). Traveling to places where everything has not been exploded yet will so much fun! I don’t really wanna go to Europe becoz I know it’d be kind of same with Australia. But I’m pretty sure that I’ll go there soon.
I heard about Great Wall from My Mom When I was a kid
By the way, I am feeling sad lately as my proposal for my Beijing conference trip couldn’t reach the airlines. It means I’ve to pay the flight myself. It also means that I couldn’t buy SLR. I dun mind about going to Beijing as half of the expenditure has been covered by my Uni. But I’ve to pay half of it from my own saving which I’ve saved for some previous months in order to buy a new SLR camera. I’m feeling sad because I really want to have it since two years ago. However, I couldn’t ask my parents to buy that for me becoz I never ask something from my parents again since such a long time and I don’t wanna load them with my own self interest. Moreover, Mom is now having problem with her business ‘coz she trusts people too easily.  My dream to shot the Great Wall views from my new SLR has over. And since I’ll have a tight budget in Beijing, I think I won’t  able to haunt some new clothes there. Most probably I’ll eat street foods, and no party or beer (but I’m pretty sure that they’ll ask me for this).  So sad… X(

Well, at least I can reach the Great Wall. 

No comments:

Post a Comment

I'd like to read a comment from you!

Note: only a member of this blog may post a comment.

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...

Popular Posts