Saturday 10 April 2010

Random Though Early in the Morning (Middle of April)

Taking the Garfield cat picture
I
-->woke up late today, yet some thoughts have been spinning in my mind already.  It’s been 3 months since I leave Melbourne, but so many things have change here. I came back from my one week trip in China already and in a few months have to go to The U.S. for a summer course or maybe to India too for an internship. I got some job already in Indonesia which can cover my life expenditure here for a while. I think I’ve to do my whole effort when doing all those jobs as I don’t like to disappoint my bosses.  I just so much into self centrist now.  I feel bad when I got so much achievement but didn’t know the purpose of it. I want to a useful person who could help the society in a real way. I want to be a nice lady who knows how to act in front of those envious people. I want to keep my smile to everyone because when I smile I’ve already do a kindness to others. The worst thing which could happen to me is when I lost my faith to God. When I’m walking with him, I know He provides me everything and give peaceful atmosphere to my heart. So whether I win or lost, I’m still happy because I see the biggest plan which has been arranged by Him for me behind it. Hence, when I ignore His present I couldn’t be a better woman. I am just an ambitious yet selfish young lady.  I’m thinking to start reading a devotional guide book again after leave it for almost a year.  My mom ever said to me ‘’It is useless to get all those achievements in the world, if you forget God because He won’t like to open heaven’s door for you.’

No comments:

Post a Comment

I'd like to read a comment from you!

Note: only a member of this blog may post a comment.

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...

Popular Posts