Tuesday 13 April 2010

Random Thoughts Part 2

-->
I sleep late tonite. Instead of doing a research for my thesis, I’m watching a movie on television. I don’t know what should I do with this thesis, seems like I don’t have encouragement to finish it.  Moreover, this internet connection is really disturbing me. I’m thinking to unsubscribe my internet in a few weeks as I don’t see a good effect on it. I get bored again with my live and really want to finish my thesis so that I can travel to another place around the world. I’d luv to travel with my bf somewhere in the world some day in the future. Travel is my biggest passion.
However, I’m so busy these days with all my jobs in an NGO and a journal which push me to think more critical. I’m not complaining this because becoming a smart girl is what I want to be.


Chamomile Flower
By the way, I drink a chamomile tea while watching TV now. I brought the tea from China and now I drink it with a big old-style iron glass which has Mao Zhe Dong head on it.  Also, there is a quote which is written in both Chinese and English. I found it’s cute. I was about to send it to Mom n Dad, but after a while I feel like I just wanna have it myself.

Well, the movie has end.
Time to clean my messy room and then go for sleep.
Good nite, have a nice sleep!
"The Vast World Can Develop One's Ability To The Full -Quotation"




1 comment:

  1. Hi Naveed, thanks for visiting my blog.
    It'd be good if u can visit this often to update some information from me.
    do u have any blog to visit?

    XD

    olivia

    ReplyDelete

I'd like to read a comment from you!

Note: only a member of this blog may post a comment.

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...

Popular Posts