Wednesday 28 April 2010

Summer Breeze in Montana

-->
Washington D.C.
It was this time last year when they announced that I got the scholarship for a semester in Australia. It was like a dream come true as I never expect to study in Australia before, especially for free! This time this year another institution is gonna give me the same thing. I got a summer course scholarship to the U.S. for free! I was in Australia when a friend of mine went to D.C. (I mean Washington District of Columbia) a place which I’ll visit soon. I gave a comment on one of her picture in D.C. She replied to me that she likes D.C. so much! She falls in love with D.C. Then she asked me how about Queensland? I didn’t study in Queensland, but in Melbourne. However since I was visiting my friend in Queensland, she was asking me about it. Well, I’m not going to study in D.C. too, but will visit that place for about 3 days when I am in the U.S. in the future.
You know where will I study? Montana! Yeah, I know that you probably merely heart about that state. Me too! Other than Hannah Montana, I hardly hear about this state. After I maintained a research on the internet, I just know that Montana is one of the least populated states all around the U.S.  Is that disappointing me? Absolutely no! In contrary it even makes me full of guts.
Montana State University
I like country place better than metropolis place. I spend more than half of of my live time living in Berastagi which is a quite mountainous place in the middle of North Sumatera. So I get used to that peaceful place.
Berastagi, my lovely home town
When I did a research about the Uni where I will study (Montana State University), I figured out that the Uni is not as competence as my previous Uni. Two of my previous Universities (Universitas Indonesia/Jakarta and Swinburne University of Technology/Melbourne) have a better world rank compare with this Uni. But I don’t really care. Who cares when u can get free of everything in a new lovely environment for more than a month? Moreover, I’m just gonna study about environment things there. Thus, I don’t really need to know about the quality of other aspects in their university mode. Well, let just compare between Indonesia-Australia-U.S- ways of education.
I am curious about the summer breeze in The U.S.
Cannot wait to go there! XD
Thursday, April 29, 2010

No comments:

Post a Comment

I'd like to read a comment from you!

Note: only a member of this blog may post a comment.

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...

Popular Posts